ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Why This Event Is Unique
Join multifamily industry executives, regional management executives, owners, developers, asset managers, marketing professionals, and social media specialists for the Multifamily Social Media Summit – the premier conference and event for industry executives highlighting the benefits of social media and content marketing in building and enhancing your business. The Multifamily Social Media Summit is the only event specifically developed for property management firms and focused on retaining and attracting new residents by leveraging social media and content marketing.
- Learn from influential speakers and experts on innovations in the field of social media marketing which are happening outside the apartment industry.
- Acquire actionable take-aways from some of the most accomplished social media marketing gurus.
- Connect with your peers and colleagues while enjoying Napa's remarkable vistas and wineries.
The sessions will include a mix of business and technical topics for senior executives which discuss how to integrate social media for an effective overall marketing strategy. The content will be less focused on the needs of individual practitioners of blogging and social media, but more focused on understanding these technologies, using them effectively to help attract and retain residents, measuring the ROI of the programs, selecting the right personnel to implement these programs, and developing a strategy and managing these technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Learn from Social Media Marketing experts with presentations customized specifically for the apartment industry.
- Delve into case studies and best practices focused on outside the multifamily community.
- Explore how to create and enhance your company’s social media and Internet presence.
- Obtain tools to understand your audience, continuously improve your strategy, and drive better results.
- Find out how to build and engage your audience with information on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels.
- Gain insights from the industry thought leaders in the social media stratosphere.
- Discover the new trends, products, and services for social media marketing.
- Share a glass of wine or two with the most accomplished social media marketing gurus in an unhurried and relaxing setting far from the distractions of your office.
- Maximize your opportunity to connect with the next generation of your business.
The program will feature case studies and panels of industry experts to give practical examples of how social media and content marketing can benefit property management firms.
Topics from last year's program included the following:
- Leveraging Ephemeral Social Media: Creating Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat Content That Keep Viewers Engaged
- Do Good” on Social: Building Brand Trust
- Social Media Video Advertising, In Just 6 Seconds - A Masterclass
- Digital Disruption: Keeping Up With Today's Consumer
- Mastering Social Media Storytelling and Writing for Today's Audiences Across Multichannels
- Social Media in Crisis and Hurricane Harvey
- Facebook Messenger for Business
- Social Media Automations: Save Time, Get More Successful Lead Generation
- Everyday Behavioral Science for Better Conversion Optimization
- Fight Organic Decline with Animated Content (on a budget)
- How Social Media is The New Customer Care
- Working with Social Influencers in Today’s Communication Landscape
- Social Media and Digital Marketing In the Age of Relevance
Who Should Attend
The conference program is designed for senior- and mid-level executives in property management companies which include the following:
- Multifamily Industry Executives and Managers
- Regional Management Executives and Managers
- Asset Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists